Monday, November 16, 2009

Natural Latex or Synthetic

Houston said,
Latex Mattresss
I have a latex mattress and I need to replace it. I have had it for 30 years and would like to purchase one that will last as long as this one. I like a firmer feel. Do you have an recommendations? I have shopped here locally and I am confused. Which is better, natural latex or synthetic latex? I have allergies to just about everything and the sales person here said that I should not get a natural latex mattress. The one I have had for 30 years is natural latex. Can you please help?
Houston


Hello Houston,
We think the Natural and the Synthetic Latex are both good products. You are obviously not allergic to the Natural Latex so our suggestion would be to stay with what you know works for you. The Latex beds have a 20 year warranty and will most likely last longer as is your experience. We have a section on our GoToMattress.com featuring Latex & Memory Foam. The Sealy Springfree and Stearns & Foster Oasis are Synthetic Latex and the Simmons Natural Care and Englander are Natural Latex. They are both excellent choices but we recommend you stay with the Natural.
Give us a call at 866 762 0670 if you need any further assistance.


Sleep Doctor Team
GoToMattress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment