Monday, November 16, 2009

Hey Sleep Doctor, I have one for you! I weigh over 300 pounds

Need Some Sleep! said...

Hey Sleep Doctor, I have one for you! I weigh over 300 pounds and my wife is in the high 100's. She would kill me if I put her actual weight. Anyway, what would you suggest for she and I, we have already squashed our Pillowtop that is only a few years old.


Hello Need Some Sleep,

I think we can help you in selecting a mattress that is both comfortable and offers strong upward support for you and your wife. It is very important if you are selecting a coil system mattress that the gauge of the coil is strong. Stearns & Foster and Simmons offer mattresses with the stronger gauge coil systems. We also highly recommend the Latex or Visco Memory Foam beds for support and comfort. You might want to look at Tempur-pedic, Simmons Natural Care, Englander, Sealy Springfree Latex, Sealy Trueform or the Simmons NxG. It is very important that the support of the mattress holds your spine in alignment and that the comfort relieves pressure. We have actually created a selection of products that should meet your needs. Larger Customers.

We are very familiar with all the product and if you would like some help in narrowing your search please give us a call at 888 762 0670.

The Sleep Doctor Team
GoToMattress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment