Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Help with my Stearns & Foster Warranty!

Need Help in Illinois wrote,

I have a Stearns & Foster mattress I bought 5 years ago and it has two huge sink holes where we sleep. I called the store where I bought it and they are no longer in business.
What do I do?


Hello "Need Help in Illinois"

First do not worry! You have a 10 Year Full warranty with Stearns & Foster. You did the right thing by calling the store first where your purchase was made. Under normal circumstances the store would handle your warranty claim to the manufacturer on your behalf. Your warranty is with Stearns & Foster so you are still covered even though the store is longer in business. We are forwarding you The Stearns & Foster link and if you scroll to the bottom on the left side you will see a number to call for your warranty. Just let them know that the store is not in business and they will take care of you. You will need your original receipt.

The Mattress Doctor Team
GoToMattress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment