Monday, March 1, 2010

Sealy Posturepedic

Noreen wrote: Hi, you webpage says: "We do not deliver internationally but we can deliver to any US freight provider who you have made arrangements with." Please, could you tell me what I should do in order to find somebody? This kind of problme has never occured to me, maybe you have some experience with them and you could tell me how to find one or even give a name of one? I live in Europe, Germany, Berlin, postal code 10439. The quality of American beds is totally unknown in Europe.. In here, you just get older types, sometimes handcrafted as in Vi Spring beds.. but never as confortable as the ones from Sealy :) Thank you for your help and understanding my problem. Best regards, Noreen

We asked Noreen to email us back with which Sealy Posturepedic Mattress set she was interested in. We will then be able to give her the weights for the Freight company and possible referrals to help her out.

The Mattress Doctor Team 800 385 8319
Gotomattress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment