Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simmons ComforPedic Respiro Plush

I wanted to find out before placing an order that you will remove the old mattress and that you have a comfort exchange.  I live in Calif and I want to make certain that if I don't like the comfort I can exchange my mattress.  This is a big purchase for me.
Thanks,
Mandy

Hello Mandy,
Yes with the purchase of the Simmons ComforPedic Respiro Plush mattress set you have free removal of your old mattress and you have a comfort exchange policy with our company.  You have 30 days and you can exchange your mattress one time within that time frame.  There is no comfort exchange fee but you will be responsible for the delivery of the new mattress to you and the return of the exchange mattress.  Please call one of our representatives at 800 385 8319 and they can provide you a quote for the delivery costs based on your location. 

Gotomattress.com Team

No comments:

Post a Comment