Monday, April 4, 2011

Stearns & Foster Russell Square=Stearns & Foster Kimberley

My husband and I had purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Queen set 4 years ago and it's sagging. My husband and I do not sleep well at all, our bodies are so sore when we get up in the morning and do not get a good night sleep at all. I called Simmons, they came to inspect it, they said there is a 1 inch sag. They said you need to have at least a 1 1/2 inch sag in order to get any money toward a new mattress. I am looking now again for a new Queen set and are looking for Stearns and Foster this time. How much is a Queen set for S&F Palace Garden Luxury Plush or Luxury Firm? Also liked S&F Estate Collection - Russell Square. How much would that be?

The Stearns & Foster Russell Square is our Stearns & Foster Kimberley.  The Kimberley is a little firmer feeling than the Stearns & Foster Palace Garden.  I am forwarding you our link with pricing on both mattresses in the luxury firm and the luxury plush.  Your delivery is Free with set up and removal and there is no sales tax.  You will have great support with either mattress in this collection. 

Your Gotomattress Team  800 385 8319
Gotomattress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment