Thursday, March 31, 2011

Katie from Long Island writes; I love my new S&F Blisswood luxury plush king set!

Katie said!

Judy,

I'm just loving my new Stearns and Foster Blisswood Luxury Plush king set!  Your delivery team was quick and pleasant.  I got my new set exactly when you said I would and I can't tell you how pleased I am with my new set.  I have told all my friends about Gotomattress.com and how knowledgeable you are, thanks again a VERY satisfied customer!

Katie



Well Katie, thank you very much for your kind words, we try very hard to make every customer happy and live up to their expectations.  We delivery all over the country and our delivery team does a FANTASTIC job getting the product to you promptly.

Judy
Gotomattress.com Team
800.385.8319

No comments:

Post a Comment